Thursday, January 18, 2007

Childhood

Hi Friends,

I'm Saju C Rajan, 24 years of age, working in a software company. I look back into the years that it took to transform me from a baby like you see on your right to a software engineer.Now, I feel that I am in an urgent need of a girlfriend but dont wanna get married. I don’t know why? I really don’t know why. But I feel that I should have someone to who I can talk to and share my bloody emotions.

Sorry guys, I'd drifted away from the topic. Ya, I was born on the special day of the year 1982. And the day was 23rd of September, which is one of the longest days in a year. I've been such a cute and good kid all through my schooling that my parents had to come to school only for 7 occasions when:
1. I hit a classmate on his throat and he had problems breathing.
2. I hit another classmate on his stomach and it got infected.
3. I bought 2 cycle valve tubes from a group who stole the valve tubes.
4. I used some foul language on my classmate and he complained to the principal.
5. I lost a golden ring which I had taken from one of my seniors.
6. I shouted at the senior most teacher when I was the School Leader.
7. And at last, I hadn’t told my parents that I was the School Leader.

So, in fact, I was such a cute and innocent kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All

I am Vibu , and I happened to be one of his unfortunate colleague(kidding) This guy is a sensation in our project . He is the most active person in our project and is second to none in case of commitment and hardwork .

Talking abt his soft spots, This guy has been awarded with the most sensitive person here ..

This guy is one person ,,u wanna meet...

Anonymous said...

i can see why u were th most cutest and nicest child taht ever lived.
:D